Tuesday, November 27, 2007

also and

I was thinking of changing my name to Tom T. Tucker as my own personal homage to sixties country and western singer Tom T. Hall and eighties country and western singer Mr. T and the maverick automaker from the thirties called Mr Tucker and the letter T and consonants and alliteration.

Yup, I may do that. Just waiting on that government arts grant I applied for. Once that million bucks shows up baby I’m straight down to the Name Office to fill in the forms and wait 6-8 weeks.

2 comments:

Wisdom Weasel said...

"Tom T. Tucker" would make you sound like the dressing room assistant to a troupe of drag queens, notwithstanding the excellent qualities of the proposed name.

SkookumJoe said...

hmmm, I hadn't considered that. A woman who used to work in a clothing store told me today that cross-dressers always pick the wrong shoes, too high she said. They never pick sensible shoes.

Perhaps it is the assistant's fault.