Monday, January 14, 2008

worse, not better

What’s an unruly mob? A mob with irregular edges? Mob is bomb spelled backward incorrectly, that’s spooky. Unruly spelled backwards makes no sense whatsoever, like a Brittany life-choice or doing calculus on peyote.

Actually you probably could do calculus on peyote as long as nobody interrupted you by existing. You should NOT host a world-wide satellite link-up for Peace In Our Time with Bob Geldof, the Foo Fighters, special guest stars Dick Clark and P. Diddy, the Foo Fighters, Little Richard and the Foo Fighters on peyote.

The Foo Fighters suck.

In WWII American Navy pilots reported seeing little Dave Groels flying around over the Pacific and they called them Foo Fighters, which is Navy lingo for lame.

I Think.

Dave Groel was a drummer before he was lame. So was Dave Clark and he’s probably dead by now. David Lee Roth is not a drummer and is not dead though he sometimes threatens to be lame.

It’s confusing, I know. Worse on Peyote.

5 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Aw, and today is Dave Grohl's birthday! Why you gotta hate, Skooky?

Though I will admit that all their music sounds exactly the same to me.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Btw, the ONLY reason I know it's Dave's birthday is because he was celebrating it on local radio this morning. He's 39, if anyone cares.

SkookumJoe said...

exactly. foo fighters came out with an original sound (yay cool) then stuck with it and stuck with it and hard-wired it in till I know how the song goes before I hear it.

also seems grohl is 9 months younger than me, which makes him a punk.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Makes me a punk too, since apparently I'm nine YEARS younger.

Not to rub it in or anything.

SkookumJoe said...

rub it all you like.