Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lookee There

Got a girly resting up there. She's puttin’ on her shoe, looks like. I suppose she’ll be on her way once she gets it coupled. You don’t see men goin’ around puttin’ on their shoes a’fore their britches. Even them Scots bastards with their red checker skirts, they put their damn boots on last, overtop ‘em long woolly socks they got. You watch them socks, they got a knife in there.

I got a half sister who’s half Scottish. Can’t understand a word she says. Well I haven’t seen her in 20 years but I assume I wouldn’t understand her, she’s a woman. She got a couple boys, my nephews, sent me a photo one Christmas. Neither one looks like either of The Proclaimers, which is not surprising as my sister does not know them, but is surprising because most Scots do look like The Proclaimers, even the women...













See?

1 comment:

SkookumJoe said...

i think it's common in all Mansons