Monday, March 26, 2007

Conflict escalates:

Work on the water rocket continues. The world record height for a water rocket is several thousand feet. I anticipate mine will actually be capable of inter-continental flight due to my innovative nozzle design and because I painted speed stripes on it. And because mom always said I was very clever, so I didn’t need friends.

The rocket has a hollow nose-cone which I plan to pack with propaganda leaflets to be released in an air-burst over Wisconsin, home of the impostor baboon army which may have, probably, kidnapped the Doctor.


YOU! IMPOSTER BABOON COMMANDER! YOU CANNOT WIN. RELEASE THE DOCTOR. WISCONSIN SUCKS, ALTHOUGH I ADMIT I HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS.



PS. DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD WAYS TO GET BABOON PISS OUT OF CARPET?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew the feckers were out to get me. I'm under deep cover but they still engineered a hell of a weekend for me. Bastarts.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I imagine Wisconsin sucks based on the fact that the one person I ever met from there sucks.

He also told me that when he was a kid, he would go cow tipping and break into people's houses "just for fun."

He is currently an alcoholic. See? It clearly sucks.

SkookumJoe said...

hmmm, the real doctor never swore. This could be a trick...or a signal of some sort. Maybe this Fecker chap knows something about it.

Wisconsin is now considered proven to suck.

Anonymous said...

we could build them a new computer and put windows vista 64-bit on it
that should fuck em up a bit
imposter baboon camander"baboons attack!"
vista " are you sure you want them to attack"
imposter baboon camander" no...it's to late. baboons defend"
vista "are you sure you want to defend"
imposter baboon comander "some one PLEASE take this computer back...you can have the docter unharmed... i give up"

might work like that maybe