Thursday, March 29, 2007

Conflict levels off slightly

There have been a few set-backs in the water-rocket program. Bits keep flying off during pressure testing. One time the air fitting at the bottom shot out, bounced off three walls and just missed Daz’s head. I think I need to aim a little more left next time. Anyway I have come up with an even better design, one that should allow me to launch water-satellites into space, but will require another trip to the plumbing supply store. Meantime that’s not helping the doctor who, despite saying she is indeed undercover, is being held by the impostor baboon army at their headquarters in Wisconsin, which is a Chippewa word for cheese-eater.

So to plan B. We’ll have to go to Wisconsin to get the doctor and since Mrs Joe was needing the Camry, I have purchased this Fast Urban Combat Unit (FUC-U) from a retired gentleman up the coast. It still has that old man smell. There was a package of mints in the glove box.



The FUC-U is a 4x4 turbo diesel which I will need to cross the pacific ocean and later in Wisconsin where I hear the roads are paved with cows imbedded in cheese. There is a back seat for the doctor to rest up and a canopy on the back in case the doctor has luggage or a small dog. The radio has separate Tone and Volume controls feeding into the original 2” dashboard speakers. There is an old man sun visor on the windshield in case we find ourselves in the arctic circle travelling south at midnight on the summer solstice. Just look at that fucker, it’s like driving in a cave. There is also an oil leak which may be from the water pump. This should act as a deterent should any of the impostor army try to follow as Wisconsinites are against most forms of lubrication.

12 comments:

Wisdom Weasel said...

I do apologize for the delay in getting an answer from the British MOD. They do work slowly, and now they have all been diverted to planning how to use water rockets to free the captured sailors from Iran.

SkookumJoe said...

Well I can wait. I believe the geneva convention forbids the use of soapy water, mind you, as that can sting a bit if it gets in the eye.

Anonymous said...

Keep it real on yo birthday Skoooky.

Anonymous said...

have a beer for me today man
have a happy too

SkookumJoe said...

Thanks Jutra and Illidge. If it's ok I will have a bong instead of a beer but rest assured levels of realism are being maintained.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Is your birthday today or tomorrow? And by tomorrow, I mean April 1st, because I'm behind the int'l date line with those damn imposter baboons.

Regardless, have some sex with your bong!! I know I will.

SkookumJoe said...

uhhh, your tomorrow, I think. It is also april fool's day and my anniversary, which is all very appropriate.

Anonymous said...

i cant believe you quit beer
just seems wrong
is nothing the way it was
thats ok tho...i will drink for thee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary and GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Have you assembled a team?

SkookumJoe said...

yes yes, we're coming. P4 is making sandwiches. Meet us in front of Wisconsin in half an hour.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Well happy anniversary too! Now I'm a day late. Fucking cable internet!

SkookumJoe said...

Well it's only a day, I wouldn't worry just yet.