Friday, February 09, 2007

consorted debris field generation as an effect

TV Character: Friends help friends reach for their dreams!

SJ: You know, darlin’, that’s not true. Friends put worms in friends’ lunchboxes.

P4: I think you mean enemies.

SJ: AH-HA! That’s why all my friends don’t like me.

P4: Because they are enemies?

SJ: Exactly. And the worms.



Fun Fact #77: I have been to jail and university the same number of times.


I once let two hookers spend the night in my apartment. They shot heroin in my bathroom, ate two tins of pineapple, a bag of tomatoes and a loaf of bread but they were very nice. One of them made my lunch for work. I did not eat it, though. The other notified me she had got hooker-heroin blood on one of my towels by accident. Of course I had to burn it, but I thought it was decent of her to mention it.

Fun Fact #28: Towels should not be burned indoors.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I like these fun facts! Fascinating snippets of Skookumosity.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I, too, am a huge fan of the fun facts! More, more!!

And also more stories about hookers. Because hookers are entertainment.

Anonymous said...

how many hookers does it take to make lunch?

SkookumJoe said...

depends how thinly you slice them