Monday, February 19, 2007

keep smiling

Lets talk about drugs. Normally I’m happy to let people prattle on but now I have to get involved. A recent survey found that 60% of Australians surveyed “now believe smoking marijuana causes schizophrenia”. Read that carefully, especially the words “now” and “causes”. As far as I know schizophrenia isn’t “caused” by anything. I’m happy to be corrected, but from what I’ve read it’s a genetic thing. Marijuana may make schizophrenia worse, but I argue so would alcohol or repeated blows to the head. I mean if you hear voices maybe you don’t need drugs, then again, that’s exactly what they are given.

But more worrying is the word “now”. Australians NOW believe this. There’s something Orwellian about it. There’s something “just keep smiling or we’ll all be in the re-education camp” about it. The piece then went on to say (presumably as a result) reported marijuana use was down, kids somewhere reported it wasn’t cool anymore blah blah all good and correct thinking. They did mention very briefly there was a rise in the use of ICE, which is right up there with heroin as a full-on soul-fucker, but they didn’t want to kill the buzz of the victory against cannabis so they didn’t go into depressing, complicated, messy details there.

Well, that’s all I wanted to say. The voices are calling me for a bong.


SJ

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

makes me want to go smoke a fattie..so do i....me too

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Cannabis, cannibal. Smoke out, eat a baby, have a ball.

I make no sense when I'm sober.

Amanda said...

who does these surveys?
and why do they get reported?
The news here is obsessed with 'grow-ops' yet you think meth and cocaine don't exist.
I'll never understand it.

FredR said...

It's propaganda to cover up the real truth of causes of schizophrenia.

Adults who receive a traumatic shock sometomes end up with PTSD, symtoms of visual and audio hallucinations bringing back the trauma. When infants receive traumatic shocks they are stowed away in our brains and may surface as a delayed PTSD, as paranoid delussional schizophrenia, normally surfacing after puberty. Some of these infant traumatic shocks are results from infections, toxins, rape or sexual abuse, and surgery. All can be caused from routine circumcision. There is a group that has learned how to use circumcision as a form of eugenics to control the sexuality of some men by severing the prepucial frenular delta nerves during routine circumcision. On other men only the foreskin is amptated. It can only be performed on infants as they cannot object. Now that this link to mental, physical and spiritual malfunctions resulting from neonatal circumcision, they are desparately trying to cover the inconvienent truth by claiming that the prepuce contracts HIV, and that drugs cause schizophrenia, and that schizophrenia is genetic. It's not inherent genes, it's inherent traditions that are causing all the proplems.

SkookumJoe said...

interesting. But how does your theory account for females with schizophrenia?

Where's Dr. Sandra when we need her?

SkookumJoe said...

I dropped by Fred's site

http://intactivism.blogspot.com/

(sorry don't know how to make that link hot)

And I must say I had some trouble following his theories. Hopefully he will come back and enlighten us.

Amanda said...

yeah, I had a look too.
My ohmy. Has he personally checked to see if all men with mental illness have been snipped?





word verification- zwird

Sandra said...

My comment was eaten, but was something along the lines of: bollocks. But I was more eloquent the first time.