Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Update

Just wrapping up a few administrative items this morning, then I'm off to the plumbing supply store for some 40mm PVC end caps...isn't that exciting? It will be when I get my 1 metre long water rocket working...1/3 water, 2/3 air at 110 lb/ sq inch and FOOOOOOM! Look at 'er go!

I've been most pleased with the response to the two music quizzes so far and the next will be tomorrow (Sunday) for those who missed the last one. Let's give Exxy some competition this time. Don't forget Amanda's weekly Monday Movie Quiz too, although they are usually too hard for me but that's because I can't sit still for 2 hours (to watch a movie) without falling asleep.

But SJ, I hear you cry, aren't you working this weekend? No, I made sure I did not bring any work home this week as I have given myself two days off like I hear other people get.

We finally got some rain, and now the grass wants mowed...which will entail fixing the lawn mower which ran fine until I leant it out....never do that. A man's mower is a sacred thing.

SJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your neighbor doesn't cut your lawn for you anymore?
that baserd

SkookumJoe said...

nah,he really is a baserd.

Guess what pot's $400/oz here...if you can find it. I hear in Canada now you get a free 1/4 when you buy nachos and a super big gulp at 7-11

Anonymous said...

thats tooooooo much
we pay 400 for a QP
do they still sell 1/4 Oz's?
120 an Oz
remind me to pack a bunch when i come down there

SkookumJoe said...

uhhh you probably don't want to do that...they're kinda funny about outside plants at the border here.