Saturday, November 04, 2006

Brave New Joe

Finally got the beta. I had originally switched to Blogger VHS, but just my luck it never really took off. A bit easier on the old eyes and I fixed the clock while I was at it. I tried simply copying over my old template but beta is a disciplined work and it scolded me roundly for sloppily formatted code. This is not surprising as all previous changes to my old template involved snipping wires to see what went on and off and saving every time something went right. Like carving a roast pig in the dark, you’ll get fed but it won’t be pretty.

A few posts back I listed some long standing questions I’ve had. Ever since then Big Daz has been nagging me to post a question he has for everyone. I resisted but he has a way of constantly suggesting things all innocent like, as though it’s the first he’s mentioned it, until you finally scream OK fine ok ok fine yes ok I’ll do it just shut up now ok. To which he invariably replies “what?” in a hurt tone.

Big Daz’s Question For Humanity: Why does he, Big Daz, no longer receive the fellatial attention Mrs Daz used to provide prior to their shackling.

Leading Hypothesis (by Mrs Daz): He wasn’t that pretty to start with and has slowly degraded ever since. (it’s true – bowed knobby chicken legs stuck under a beer gut, long ginger beard, shaved head except for a pony tail and the rheumy red eyes of a disgraced British lord emerging from depths of a Shanghai opium den).

I shall pass on your certain-to-be wise advice to Dazza as it pours in.

Another Aussie Halloween has passed and we tied last year’s record with two (2) visits by treaters (haven’t seen a trick since…never mind). It ain’t real big over here and is viewed with suspicion by many Aussies. Why would you give kids candy just for coming up to the door and asking for it…for free. The cheek. Another damn Yankee invention (not the band, the running dog imperialists south of Canada) designed to steal our women, somehow. Oi Oi Oi.

And that’s this week’s Sunday wrap-up. Be sure to look for Saturday’s hilarious post next day before tomorrow.

4 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

yup, advice just pouring in...

Sandra said...

I am a spinster. I can't get involved in this.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

In the wild, fellatial attention is how the female attracts the male's attention. After the rites of cohabitation and/or matrimony have been performed, such trickery no longer has a place.

Not all young kids subscribe to this philosophy, though. So Daz might want to replace the missus with two of a younger model.

Wow, I'm crude.

SkookumJoe said...

there you go Daz. Get your own fucking blog you got any more