Thursday, July 12, 2007

#433

A pizza chain is offering a “70’s Line” of pizza. Apparently garlic and salami is 70’s because that’s what’s on it. I would have thought vinyl cushions and shag carpet. How many Bee-Gee’s does it take to make a pizza? Most of them. But you knew that didn’t you.

How many pizza chains does it take to moor a battleship? Quite a few, I’m sure. Pizza does not have a good strength to weight ratio. I imagine sea gulls would be a problem too.

Everybody at work got new wide screen monitors except me. I used to have the biggest monitor but now my 21” CRT just looks sad. Big hulking lump of plastic and glass firing cathode rays directly at my head all day. That’s why I need all the tin-foil. I made a tin-foil tuxedo, but I don’t wear it to work, too flashy.

I’ve taken up a hobby. Casting glass bottles around model ships. It’s not going that well, although the burns are healing.

I hooked up a laser-pointer to two truck batteries, I can’t afford a store-bought death ray, and accidentally put a hole in the cat. Doesn’t seem to have affected it much, though it’s easier to pick up and it makes a whistling sound if the wind catches it right.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

you have busy while I was away, alll these new hobbies...

SkookumJoe said...

Mandy! Where ya been? I was going to start selling off the baboon lab equiptment

Wisdom Weasel said...

Uggh- chest hair in the pizza dough