Sunday, July 29, 2007

#444

Just saw an ad for an upcoming documentary about men who get themselves castrated. Voluntarily. Man, that takes balls.

Somebody had to say it.

What does a duck say if another duck is about to bump its head?
Nothing. They’re ducks. Bitchy backstabbing little ducks.

Sorry. I used to know a duck. It got ugly.

I don’t trust pigs either. They know more than they let on. One day they’ll learn to use telephones and that’ll be it. No more bacon. Not allowed to eat smart animals. The dolphins came up with that one.

Lawyers of the sea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you manage to be so consistantly and convincingly humerous?

I'm afraid you made me laugh out loud at your peculiar online ramblings, Mr Skookum.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

But pigs make good bacon. The bacon that comes from turkeys and other none-pig animals makes me feel cheated out of all that cholesterol and saturated fat.

And then I cry.

SkookumJoe said...

One's afraid and the other's crying. Do you two know each other?