Wednesday, July 04, 2007

a tedius play on words substituting an iPod nano for one's penis

Lot of people getting the sex changes these days. I been thinking of getting one too, but they’re pretty expensive. If I could get one I think I’d get doggy-style. I know, I know it’s not real original but you have to think long term, what you can live with. I don’t want to be sixty and still have to worry about rigging harnesses and checking oxygen levels, no sir. Doggy-style may be out of fashion with the hipsters and their internet cafes, all hopped up on ice and iPods, but it’s good enough for me. And if you get tired you’ve got something to lean on.

There’s a few other things iPods can’t do either, like run for president or go back in time and fight dinosaurs. They don’t tell you that part. The Government should make them tell you that. Or actors, the actors could make them do it for sure.

Sex change or not it’s tough when you’ve only got a Nano with a soft rubber skin. Sometimes I pull it out and clip it to my belt when I’m mowing the lawn but most of the time it lies dormant. I used to play with it quite a bit when I was alone and bored, or just bored, but now I keep it clipped to the dash of my truck. I get a few comments on it but I don’t let passengers touch it while I’m driving, I like to watch, make sure they’re doing it right. You get the wrong menu, you never know what it’ll spit out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you're ready. I bet I could totally do that if I keep the textbook open at the right page.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Do you ever let someone blow on it? I learned today how pleasurable that is.

SkookumJoe said...

Any carpenter knows, Good Dr. Blade, it's easier to cut some off than put some back on.

Exxy you torment me with inferences to your most interesting life once again.

Nobody will blow upon it and I can't reach. I shall go sulk.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

You can't reach you Nano?