Wednesday, July 18, 2007

fyi

We got a letter in the mail. On the envelope, in jaunty script, were the words “Information inside!” I put that in italics to indicate jauntiness. Well no shit, information INSIDE the envelope. Because there was information on the outside, our address for example, but now they’re putting information inside the envelopes too. What will The Scientists think of next? I used to think Mrs Joe was having a long distance affair. Envelopes kept arriving and when you opened them there was a letter inside but it didn’t (wouldn't) say anything. Either that or an illiterate was sending us stamps.

There’s information you need and information you don’t need, of course. Some people feel compelled to tell you intimate details of their sex life, which can be uncomfortable, depending on the type of restraints used. I don’t want to know about any sex life I’m not personally involved in. Even then I only need to get the jist of it, preferably in point form. Leave a note on the fridge.

Use the fridge magnet from the veterinary clinic, its not the biggest but it’s really magnetic. I hate a sub standard magnet. Can't abide a bad magnet.

I bet you didn't know that.

1 comment:

IDigHootchAndCootch said...

I think my veterinary magnet has actually fused itself on to my fridge.