Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Mouse and Mrs. Rose

Oh dear, I’m in the shit at work again. Not my fault really…its my mouse. It’s a wireless and its too jittery. Sometimes you select one thing from a drop-down menu and by the time you click, the pointer has popped up to something else, and you get that instead. It can be really frustrating.

Seems the other day I was supposed to issue a contract for dear old Mrs. Rose to sign. She’s a lovely lady, does the odd bit of business with us, and I always tell her how pretty her hat is…she likes that. Anyway that stupid thing with the mouse again…and I was in a hurry so I didn’t proof-read it…well looks like instead of issuing a contract for Mrs. Rose I accidentally issued a contract on Mrs. Rose. Nobody caught it until this afternoon, but by then it was too late…she’d already been whacked.

Damn it, that’s the fourth client I accidentally had assassinated this year. With the price of hit-men these days my boss is freaking. I don’t know, maybe new batteries would help.

2 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

can't seem to find the "work properly' button

Anonymous said...

Just press"delete"