Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baboon Update

Back on the old machine tonight, upright and ready to fight.

There have been some requests for a Baboon Army progress report. With the new networked super-computer array I have the ability to capture TV and video images. I plan to watch science and nature shows until something comes on about baboons, or genetics or baboon-genetics or steam engines (I like steam engines). I’ll capture an image of a baboon to use for a control. Some of my experiments are coming out with fur, which is encouraging but I need something to compare them against…make sure I have the correct number of teeth and heads and stuff.

I am preparing a Mandate, which will be released soon. It is loosely based on a speech by Che Guevara where I changed the words Batista and Castro to Dickheads and Back-Stabbing Assholes. Hooray para los babuinos!





The 1st Assignment:

Does anyone know enough HTML to add a logo to a blog? If so, I will issue a Baboon Army Logo for member blogs.

*I think there is a band in NY with the unfortunate name Baboon Army. Lets hope it implodes in a haze of heroin abuse and artistic difference. I mean that in a nice way.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Horrendously Technical Madeup Lingo?

This loyal Baboonite definitely cannot help you with that one.

Amanda said...

also, this one. aint got clue one, mate.

exile said...

i know a little about html, if you have a logo i can show you how to put it in your template

of course it looks like a baboon already got to my sidebar, so you're taking your chances