Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Warned You


I told you. I said if I quit work this blog would go to shit...all happy and shit. Well now it's happened.
Sunny morning, medicine man is coming out for a visit, my final pay hit the bank, new computer is pumping out mixed tunes (Bloc Party at the moment) and I've got the house torn apart for a fucking good clean. I might mow the back yard this afternoon, just to see it's still under there. Also the dogs have delicate behinds and don't like long grass tickling them while they poop...so when poop starts being deposited on the path, it's time to mow.
I've taken the remote control (1:10 scale!) tank from its cupboard and am charging the batteries. I have a wireless camera currently doing survelience work, that fits on the turret of the tank and we'll see what sort of video we can get later. Did I mention its an infrared camera? Course I did, just there. Shoots BB's too (the tank, not the camera) and if you put oil in it, the barrel smokes after firing - a bit like me! hahah. ha. ha.
Yeah. Too fucking happy. I better start looking for another job.

7 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Enjoy it! I'm passing my time "between assignments" drinking and screwing around. It really is a good time.

But to keep yourself out of trouble, can you come over and clean my house too?

exile said...

i want a tank like that, they never gave me remote controlled weapons as a child!


exo- drinking and screwing is a really good time.

Sandra said...

Excellent tank *jealous*
Good luck for the job hunting; don't forget to put "DNA splicer extraordinaire" on your CV.

Amanda said...

damn fine tank. is it for patrolling the perimeters?

Unknown said...

You had better return that where you got it asap. G.W. Bush needs that for his "Coalition of the Willing." Otherwise, Uzbekistan doesn't have its contribution to the war on terror.

SkookumJoe said...

shot some video today, but I knew the fun wouldn't last. Got a call 10min ago about a job. Going to see him next week.

exile said...

you're going to get a job?

quiter...