Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ice Age Already Begun

Went to wipe the dew off my windshield this morning and was amazed to find ice. Actual real ice. As a lad in Canada I would have used the box from a cassette tape to scrape it away but you don’t see them much anymore. I don’t even have any CD’s in the truck, it’s all mp3 baby. Can’t scape ice with an iPod though.

They say don’t pour boiling water on an icy window. That’s because it would take longer to go back inside and boil water than to just run the heater a few minutes.

My brother* once used my best beer mug to make an ice cream soda. He felt the ice cream was still too hard so he placed my best beer mug, full of ice cream soda, on the burner of the stove and left it sit there a while. Then it exploded.

He should have taken it out to the car and run the heater a few minutes.

4 comments:

exile said...

and the beer mug was no more...

atleast he didn't do it with your best lava lamp

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sounds like you're still a little bitter.

SkookumJoe said...

Nah, ice cream meant a lot to him back then.