Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ask Joe


I got an email recently from a young reader who asks

"Dear SkookumJoe, I've been seeing a girl for six months and I think she's really special. How do I know when I'm in love?" - Tommy Andrews*, 14 .

Well that's a tough one Tom but I think you'll find she'll let you know. You just persevere, try to stay on top of things and eventually she'll pat you on your pimply white ass and say "You're in, luv, you're in."

No, no Tommy that's just a joke I stole. Honestly I don't know. Make out with her mother, see how you feel then. Sort of a preview of the future. Hell, make out with her father just to rule it out. How the fuck should I know. You really are a pimply-assed git.

*His real name is Gary.

7 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

You're so much better than Dear Abby. Who's dead. So there's probably an opening for you, should the Production Planner job not work out.

Anonymous said...

You said you wouldn't tell, you shithead! That's the last time I ask you for help. I'm going to put nails in your tyres.

SkookumJoe said...

yeah Gary, well you said you were from Ohio...where they spell "tyre" with an "i".

I knew you were lying. Probably lied about the "girl" too. I thought it was strange when you said she had a leaky valve....

Anonymous said...

Smart arse.

Sandra said...

Young man! Lanuguage!

exile said...

she had a leaky valve?

man, i hate when a date goes flat on you





(i used to be funny...)

SkookumJoe said...

worst thing is when you're trying to re-inflate and she's all "who be doin' da blowin now huh? Das right, wrap dem lips on dat valve and give a lil puff fo Momma"

It's well known that inflatable women all talk Hoochie