Thursday, August 31, 2006

Army News #334

Here is a photo sent in by my esteemed brother who is doing similar simian work over in Canada. He has been developing a strain of gangbanger chimpanzees. I'm not sure what he's planning to do with them but it's a hip and happening idea.


In Baboon Army news there is still no sign of the escaped X1 who was last seen heading for the big city. There was somebody from the city council going around checking the registered baboon owners in the area and one of them told him about me. Bastards, just because I didn't want join their stupid monkey club. But I got wind of it and dressed up Jack The Dog in Person 4's fake fur hat and coat and tied him up in a tree. A howling dog up a tree sounds remarkably like a baboon with a foot complaint. Anyway I think he bought it. Jack however isn't speaking to me.

5 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Man, I could so use a gangbanger monkey. Especially where I live. Not like it's the ghetto or anything (just ghetto-adjacent). But that would be so cool.

exile said...

i have plenty of gang banger chimps where i live.

they all drive lowered cars and wear baggy pants

here we call them mexicans





(before you get all pissed, i'm mexican too. luckily i have good qualities)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

What are they?

Amanda said...

x1 might have a whole new life by now, living a peaceful, pacifist, at-one-with-nature type existence.
or maybe signing in a nightclub in the evenings while saving some money to pay a privete detective to .....I don't know where I'm going with this, so I'll stop

SkookumJoe said...

I thought it was a bold choice, going with pink terry-cloth for gang colours