Saturday, September 02, 2006

Honest Joe's Used Stories

CURRENT RACE LEADER: #2 - 1973 Kawasaki Mach III
winner announced Saturday September 9 (SJ Time)

These are a few of the cars I have owned. On offer we have:

  1. 1972 GMC pickup
  2. 1973 Kawasaki Mach III (motorcycle)
  3. 1972 Toyota Corolla
  4. 1973 Ford Capri
  5. 1983 Nissan 4x4
  6. 1969 Datsun pickup
  7. 1976 Toyota Corolla
  8. 1974 Dodge Dart
  9. 1983 Skoda 1200
  10. 1980 Chevrolet 4x4
  11. 1982 Chrysler Lebaron
  12. 1976 Holden Torrana
  13. 1988 Mitsubishi Sigma
  14. 1993 Mazda 626
  15. 1992 Mitsubishi Magna
  16. 1983 Toyota pickup

Each of these cars has a story attached. Vote for your favorite Skookum's Old Car and I'll tell the story that goes with it. Tales of long chases and short crashes, road trips and acid trips, 4x4 adventures and narrow escapes of all kinds. Every car has a story guaranteed to thrill and entertain*.

VOTE NOW - Story on Sunday, September 10

*stories may not actually thrill or entertain, guarantee void in Utah.

11 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Though nothing screams pimp like a 1982 Chrysler Lebaron, I'm voting for the bike.

Anonymous said...

1980 chev 4x4 .........i think that 1 is broken.. broke real good i bet

SkookumJoe said...

but you already know that story Illidge, you're in it.

Amanda said...

until you put the picture up, I was going to be a bit of a girl and just go for the one that was green, I now know that is number 7, the corolla.
that one please

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Can I change my vote? I want whichever one has the sexiest story attached.

SkookumJoe said...

of course you can change your vote exo, but no hints except you can be reasonably sure there was no sex on the bike...although I once got it up to 115mph which is similar.

One green Corolla for the nice lady from Irish Canada.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I didn't request sex per se, just a sexy story. And motorcycles are definitely at the top of the sexy ladder. So I'll stay.

SkookumJoe said...

then the bike it shall be. I was 17 when I had that thing. It did get me a weekend of sex once, but there's not much to the story. She didn't, we went for a long bike ride, then she did...repeatedly.

citizen***146 said...

my vote for number four, as a child , and lets be honest, still a child the ford capri was THE high point of car design, or did I just like "The Professionals"?

Sandra said...

#8 gets my vote, the Dodge Dart. I like yellow.

exile said...

i'm going with lucky numbr 13!