Sunday, September 17, 2006

SkookumJoe Gotta Go

SkookumJoe will be on hiatus this next week while I go down to Sydney for some software training. I suppose when I return things will have moved on and people will be communicating by esp and they'll laugh and taunt me for my quaint blog from way back in late to mid September. So be it.
I went into town today to get some pens and pencils for my Sydney trip, and somehow I came home with another computer. That's right there's a new addition to the baboon network, a little HP notebook called Jr. The little guy is all loaded up with 7GB of tunes, a few videos and games for the train and a nifty little external TV tuner for if'n I want to watch the Steve Irwin State Funeral on Tuesday.
Yes I'm taking the train like a civilized notebook owner. The train takes longer but there's more room and food. Nicer scenery. I loath busses and refuse to travel in the vile contraptions.
While I'm gone feel free to re-read some of my older posts about other trips, or that silly Baboon stuff or my adventure in Scotland or my famous expose of beloved Canadian children's TV characters Casey and Finnegan. Or don't...nobody's making you, crybaby.
I'm taking my camera and if you're all good I'll bring back some pictures. If I can find a hotspot I might try to post. See you Friday next.
SJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time in Sydney. I liked the aquarium, which I visited when I was in Australia for four days.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Enjoy your trip. Is that where X-1 fled to too?

Anonymous said...

i reaaaaalllly want to see Casey and Finnegan

btw, I'd say go beta to make the whole comments thing easier, but it's a bit of a pain
Amanda

exile said...

can't you blog via cell phone?