Friday, June 15, 2007

not funny ha ha

We had a power surge and the TV made a funny ping noise and now we can tell who’s a space invading body snatcher walking among us and who’s not. It’s everybody. Everybody on TV now has blue lips which is the sign, page four in the big book of aliens. Either that or it’s really cold on TV. Perhaps TV is taking place at 38,000 feet these days. Could be I somehow devised and implemented a plan to slowly drain the oxygen out of TV and all the actors are suffering hypoxia. I don’t remember doing anything like that but I don’t remember a lot of shit I do. It’s not that I don’t care it’s just that most of what I do is so boring I fail to comprehend it.

Could be the TV was damaged by the power surge and no longer processes magenta. These are strange times.

No comments: