Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's ok, I'm a surfer.

Some quotes from the week

“I’m a surfer, so I knew the wave had the potential to knock down the hotel.” – American tourist recounting his vacation in Thailand when the tsunami hit.

“It’s almost literally true that it keeps me up at night.” - weather scientist on changing rain patterns in Australia.


“We’re very happy the gentleman hasn’t been put in jail.” – family of little girl struck and killed by an elderly driver at a crosswalk. The same girl was badly burned in 2003 when a car crashed into her day-care centre and caught fire.

Almost literally? I'm going to use that..."if you give me a pay raise I promise I'll almost literally double my output."

5 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

God is trying to tell that little girl that her life sucks.

Anonymous said...

Aren't surfers just the best?

exile said...

fucking americans

SkookumJoe said...

stupid rain patterns...hey this is fun

Vivalacrap said...

Almost literally is my new phrase of the day.