Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Old Grimey

Damn it I can’t write much about my new (ish) work as they have my home email address which also has the word skookum in it (curse my stupid Canadian brain). Always a chance someone will google it, being a strange word to Aussie ears and come across our little meetings we have here. But I’ll just say I’m changing Hen Boy’s name to Frank Grimes (Grimey). He was the work-mate of Homer Simpson who thought he was superior and was enraged and frustrated that fate seemed to smile on other, lesser people, and not him. Nope, old Grimey just couldn’t catch a break and he went mental despite Homer’s kindness. I have my own Grimey and I am as bemused as Homer at his antics and tiny tirades. You remember my old boss? He would have been fun to watch too if he weren’t in charge. Well this guy is in charge of Jack Shit, so I’m just going to enjoy it. Maybe give a little push now and then to get him going, haven’t had to so far.

Meanwhile I am thinking of exporting personal massage units into the American South.

3 comments:

exile said...

oh, i've been Grimey before, on many occations

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Mostly this last weekend. Oh wait, that's probably not what he meant...

exile said...

exo- and worth every second