Friday, March 03, 2006

Oh God, I Can't Feel My Eyes!

Jumpin’ Jeepers I got a house full of teenage girls staying over the weekend. Friends of the Mole, no doubt. They’ll all pack into that mystery room at the end of the hall…fully equipped with TV, DVD, PS1, PS2, landline and mobile. She’s a wired Mole. Sometimes they come out and try to bake things…muffins, cupcakes, lettuce.

Its officially Autumn in the Wide Brown Land, but its still bloody hot. I come in the kitchen the other day and there’s three teenage girls in bikinis making muffins. Cripes man! It’s like welder’s flash. I averted my eyes so hard I damn near ran into the door.

No its best to stay out in the shop, or here in the communications tower. Now the missus says her brother’s coming to stay on top of the teenage girls….I should probably rephrase that…as well as the teenage girls. I need something to get me out of the house more often. Maybe volunteer work, or a crack habit.

No comments: