Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Snazzy Colour Collector's Issue

The Blog So Far

Well the blog is 51 days old today, so what better time to look back on all the joys and sorrows we’ve gone through together over the past almost two months.

Umm, let’s see…well the cartoons haven’t gotten any better, the writing continues to be mediocre and narrow…basically Joe, you’ve been phoning this in, haven’t you?

Joe: well I have a lot of pressure at work
Blog: bullshit, I thought writers worked best under pressure
Joe: that’s a myth. Besides, I'm not a writer.
Blog: Hemmingway wrote The Sun Also Rises while contemplating blowing his own head off. That’s pressure, you pussy.
Joe: I added new links
Blog: What? The Win Prizes link, what a lame grab for page numbers. And the Translate This link is because you’re too lazy to use a translator. Cripes, you could have just looked at the original page you swiped the picture from. You fraud.
Joe: Hey!
Blog: Shut Up. That Manual Transmission guy you linked to is pretty funny and I like that Barmaid one too, the optimistic fool. But all in all Joe your own work really hasn’t improved has it?
Joe: No sir.
Blog: And what is your long term plan?
Joe: More of the same! Like now, I’m listening to David Lee Roth’s Spanish version of Eat ‘Em And Smile , smoking my medication, and pecking out my feeble, misguided thoughts. Then I rip-off a picture that sort of goes with it and presto! Pretty good eh?
Blog: (sighs) you're an idiot.

2 comments:

Manuel Estimulo said...

I think is all very good, especially the links.

Anonymous said...

The cartoons have been a light in my day, keep them coming!! It's good medicine.