Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yes, I said Detroit

Lets see if I can get it right this time. New link today, from California (its a real place, turns out), Exile Industries Department of Redundancy Dept. See? That’s a little play on words - irony! Lots more stuff like that at the site. Website that is, there is no building or anything. AHH! There I go again assuming things, that’s how I got in trouble with Sarcasm Dan. I don’t need a Center and a Department mad at me.

While we’re at it lets add H. Wood’s blog
Jet Blach Jabber . He’s the one I got Sarcastic Dan mixed up with, location wise. H. actually really does live in Detroit which, as we found out, is on some fucking river and not some fucking lake*. Its all water damn it. H. doesn’t get a lot of time to post, but he writes some hep shit when he does. (*see comments, Tale Of Two Blogs)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug. – By the time I come up with a topic to blog about AND have time to post, the subject is already old news. Does anyone want to read about Florida recount?