Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jack 'n Jess

Here we see my dog Jessie spin drying her head. She is a golden labrador and registered, which means you get the head spinning feature. We didn’t register her, don’t be daft, she was given to us that way. Somebody bought a purebred dog, registered it, then had it fixed and finally, gave it away.

In the background you see my other dog Jack. He is some sort of hound-cross we got from the pound. He has issues. You would too if someone dumped you in the bush where you got covered in ticks and almost starved, then strangers picked you up, put a micro-chip in you, gave you a shot and removed your testicles. He still had the stitches when we got him, poor bugger. He tolerates cats but has a deep distrust of birds and people who turn suddenly. Jessie loves to tease Jack and he pretends to get angry, all snarly and gruff, but if you look closely he has a little grin showing.

9 comments:

exile said...

i can relate
(fucking aliens)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I'm thinking Jack takes after you.

SkookumJoe said...

exo and exile, sittin' in a tree...

thanks exo, made me smile out loud.

exile said...

you didn't finish the song

exo and exile sitt'n in a tree
about to study anatomy
first comes the text book
then comes the 3 by 5 cards
then comes 8 hours of studying for a test that takes 2 hours only to get a c in the class...

(i have school issues)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Uh, everyone misunderstood! I meant Jack takes after JOE, not Exile.

SkookumJoe said...

I knew what you meant Exo, still made me smile

exile said...

it made me happy too...

in my pants

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's like you're the same person, you two pervs. Just straddling the international date line.

Heh, I said "straddling."

SkookumJoe said...

exo - wtf? you said I was like my dog, gruff etc. I thought it was cute, made me smile. Now I'm a perv?

exile, somehow this is your fault.